Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Destined;

Do you ever get the notion that you are just destined for a particular thing in your life? Maybe it's that you're meant to have a specific job, or travel somewhere. For me, I feel like I hold a destiny to something that is so wonderful, yet so hard to come by. I know that I am destined to be deeply in love with one person from a young age, for my entire life. I feel that there is a story stitched into my soul that speaks of tender kisses, cozy nights, and other various ways of showering someone with love. However, this destiny has condemned me with lonely and heavy heart until the day that I find this person to fulfill my emptiness.

Up until recently I felt that I would never find that person. And now that I've met someone that could potentially be it, I'm scared out of my mind. He has all the power in the entire universe to knock me down, crush me, and leave me barely gasping for air. I feel as though without his touch or embrace my heart will sink into my stomach and my eyes will become lifeless and absent. As will my mind. I have such a passion in my soul to completely give myself over to another person, yet fear lurks in every corner of my mind. I don't know how I can change, and I definitely don't know how I can continue to live like this. I really just feel as though I'm crumbling and falling through the cracks of everything that I'm expecting my life to be. I just want to be happy... and I want to make someone else happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment